For both investors and software companies looking for investors, Solid-Soft offers options.We provide superior, value-added, management and evaluation consulting services to early stage, technology intensive companies through time tested, quantifiable techniques that will ensure repeated success.
With decades of experience in the software industry, our team has:
- More than 35 years combined experience in the commercial software development arena.
- Expertise in all facets of the product creation process – from requirements through code development, quality assurance, localization, delivery and product review coordination.
- VP/COO level experience with Cheyenne Software, Computer Associates, VidiPax, FalconStor Software
- Technical Due Diligence with leading venture capital companies
- Verify seller representation
- Evaluate current in-house technology
- Review existing technology plan, if one exists
- Uncover problems, issues and concerns
- Gain a better understanding of the business, industry, customer base and trends
- Evaluate the depth of in-house technical expertise
- Identify major factors determining the product and/or services demand
- Perform a search and analysis of existing competition
Computer technology companies focused on software / internet / intranet solutions at:
- Inception Stage
- Startup Mode
- Recently or soon-to-be-funded
- Early Stage, VC funded companies - troubled/rebuild situations
What are the services?
- Internal Due Diligence – Re-examining a company’s health and viability from a technical, sales and marketing, financial, and human resources perspective
Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Checklists of what is required for a successful marketing effort
- Development of marketing plans
- Creating brand identity
- Developing collateral and advertising campaigns
- Trade Shows
Technical Due Diligence / Development Assistance / Support Program Assistance
- Checklist of what is required for a successful development team
- Assessment of existing technology
- Standards and Procedures development
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support
Technical Writing and Documentation / Training
- Traditional “print” manuals for end users, developers, and other technical users
- Technical and Creative (collateral) writing and project Management
- Technical Copy Writing Assistance
- Training with traditional “print” materials for classroom training and self-guided interactive training using software.
- Establishment of a training program – directed at company (incoming employees) and users
Financial and Administrative
- Accounting systems, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts, cash flow analysis and control
- Financial assistance to establish costs, reporting, and revenue goals and expectations
- Human Resources: Salary administration programs, recruiting processes and controls
- Facilities and office management processes
- Assist in recruiting the right people to establish a startup
- Financial Planning Assistance
“To meet the increasingly stringent and complex legal, regulatory, and operational requirements for managing records, there must be significant improvements in the process by which organizations manage all of their records.” To protect your data, you need to create a plan, back up your data, and test your recovery plan on a regular basis.